- Triple-WAN ports for 3G/4G LTE, ADSL2+, Gigabit Ethernet WAN (EWAN) for broadband connectivity
- Gigabit WAN and LAN
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput
- 16 IPSec VPN tunnels
- Embedded IPSec and PPTP VPN endpoint /server with powerful encryption
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks)
- USB port for print server, NAS, DLNA media server, and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- SNR adjustments to achieve highest sync speeds
- Monitoring of individual LAN ports
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Broadcom chipset for better stability
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- Supports IPTV applications*1
- NBN (National Broadband Network) ready*2
- Supports port-based Virtual LAN (VLAN)
- Available Syslog
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Ideal for SOHO and Office users
Secure VPN Connections
The BiPAC 7800NX supports comprehensive and robust IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols for business users to establish private encrypted tunnels over the public Internet to secure data transmission between headquarters and branch offices. With a built-in DES/3DES VPN accelerator, the router enhances IPSec VPN performance significantly.
With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the router delivers up to 6 times the speed of an 802.11a/b/g network device. It supports a data rate of up to 300Mbps and is also compatible with 802.11a/b/g equipment. The Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN. The router also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button. If your network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows you to expand your wireless network without the need for any external wires or cables.
3G/4G Mobility and Always-On Connectivity
With the BiPAC 7800NX you can connect a 3G/4G LTE USB modem to its built-in USB port, allowing you to watch movies, download music or access e-mail no matter where you may be. You can even share your Internet connection with others, when away on business, at a show, or wherever there is mobile signal but no fixed line access. The auto fail-over feature ensures maximum connectivity and minimum interruption by quickly and smoothly connecting to a 3G/4G LTE network in the event that your ADSL/fibre/cable line fails. The BiPAC 7800NX will then automatically reconnect to the ADSL/fibre/cable connection when it's restored, reducing connection costs. These features are perfect for office situations where a constant and uninterrupted connection is critical.
The BiPAC 7800NX has four Gigabit LAN ports and the fourth port can be configured as a WAN port if required. This EWAN offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable, VDSL, fibre or second ADSL modem. The BiPAC 7800NX again offers users convenience and optimal network performance with data rates reaching up to 1Gbps.
Pathway to the Future
The BiPAC 7800NX fully supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), launched as the current IPv4 range is filling up, and IPv6 is gradually becoming the indispensable addressing system for savvy cloud computing users. Dual stack means the router is capable of running IPv4 and IPv6 in parallel during the transition period. With Billion IPv6 enabled devices, three major transition mechanisms such as Dual-Stack, Dual-Stack Lite, and 6RD (IPv6 rapid deployment) are supported to be adapted easily into service provider's IPv4/IPv6 network.
- IPTV application may require subscription to IPTV services from a Telco/ISP.
- This is only applicable for Australia and New Zealand.
- Specifications on this page are subject to change without prior notice.